ADS 468x60

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Urban games...Street Fighter Joystick


I have just recently purchased Street Fighter IV, probably one of the greatest fighting franchises for any system. I remember as little kid trying to figure out what the hell exactly Vega was trying to do on screen. Jumping up and down like a lil bitch...anyway so I played it. Game was pretty good, graphics were excellent and it was easy to pick the game up over again. Granted it was a little bit different using PS3 controllers but it was still fun. After playing for about 4 hours with m brother in law I get to the boss which is actually some weird ass robot looking dude that possesses all the powers of everyone in the game. After about six tries I finally beat the mo-fo and reign victorious. Evidently when you beat the game with each character you get a new one to play with. A bit like Capcom vs Marvel 1 and 2, two also great games that should be in every game collection.

One thing was missing though and I could not figure it out for the longest time. I was at Game Works checking out some stuff there and it hit me. I see two guys playing Street Fighter IV on JOYSTICKS. Man was does it add another element to the game when you add joysticks. So first thing I do when I get to the office is search for some new joysticks. Holy freaking crap, $250 for one joystick. You gotta be kidding me but I really wanted one but didn't want to fork over the money. Do you have this same dilemna? Well, I have a solution for you.

Go to the link below and you'll find joysticks for a bit less, granted it's not the same Street Fighter one made by Mad Catz but they do the trick. I have a buddy that knows how to put these bad boys together. If you have any questions he'lll answer them for you. It's legit otherwise I wouldn't post it.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/tag/1084231423.html

1 comments:

shansPLC said...

ferndale. the post is no longer there. it expired. i still need to ask conor about it. dude. chill face. ha!

Post a Comment